The aim of this course is to provide you with an introduction to cyber security in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27000 series Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements. By the end of this course you will be familiar with the threats that are present to the business, the company ISMS Policy and Procedures, and the measures that should be taken to protect information held or collected by the business to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Understand why cyber security is such a big concern in today’s workplace
- Give an overview of how the main types of malware infect targets
- Adapt a suitable internet acceptable use policy for your role
- Understand the purpose of information classification
- Take basic precautions to secure your laptop, phone and home network
- Summarize the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation
This online learning environment is designed to be educational, engaging, and above all, simple to use.
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Introduction to Malware
- Internet Acceptable Use
- Information Security
- Device Security
- Legislation and Regulation
- PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphone