This course is aimed at front line employees in the hospitality industry. The hospitality industry holds valuable guest data and they are a prime target for cyber criminals. It's important to close security loopholes to ensure that the data of customers such as account numbers, credit card details and names and addresses are not compromised. Through this course, you will be taken through concepts that will familiarize you with the world of cyber security and data protection.
You will also learn about the threats likely to be encountered, which will help you prepare for any potential attacks.
- Importance of Cyber Security in the Hospitality Sector
- The Techie Stuff
- Critical Things to Keep in Mind
- GDPR/UK Data Protection Act 2018
- Safeguarding Smart TVs
- Best Practices in Cyber and Data Security
- PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphone