Health and social care organizations are in a unique position as they handle an entire spectrum of data — from financial records and health insurance information to patient test results and biometric information. The course will go through the different requirements for collecting, processing, and securing personal data. We will also go through the different measures that can be taken to safeguard vital healthcare data.
- Relevance of GDPR & UK DPA
- Legislations for Handling Information in Health and Care
- What Does It Mean for Health and Social Care Organizations?
- Key Requirements/Challenges
- Cyber Threat Landscape
- Ensuring Your Organization is Compliant
- Useful Resurces
- PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphone