In June of 2018, California enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Since then there has been a lot of confusion regarding the application of the CCPA. The goal for this course is to remove the mystery behind the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and explain the law in a simplified fashion. CCPA has been hailed the U.S. version of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this course draws some parallels and provides some background on the events leading up to the enactment of the CCPA. Additionally, in this course we will walk through building a CCPA compliance program. This course can be taken by anyone with any level of privacy knowledge or experience.
- Definitions of Privacy, Processing, Pseudonymization, Sale of Personal Information, etc.
- Privacy Over the Years
- A Detailed Look at CCPA
- Consumer Rights Under CCPA
- Other Highlights of CCPA
Who this course is for?
- Business Owners, Compliance Professionals
- Privacy Professionals
- CIPP/US Exam
- Interest in Learning abut GDPR
- PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphone